We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Clean the fish, wash it and leave it in the milk in the fridge overnight. Before cooking, dry with a napkin, sprinkle with salt and pepper, add flour and fry on both sides. Serve with garlic sauce.
The fish prepared in this way is much more fragile and does not even have that taste of "frozen fish".
Homemade cold marinated mackerel & # 8211 with this recipe comes in handy and it's super simple!
We present you a delicious mackerel recipe, marinated at home. In record time and with minimal effort you will get a very tasty appetizer, only good to be served at the holiday table. Just taste this delicious fish and you will no longer buy commercial marinated mackerel.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Do not defrost the fish. Wash it, clean it and cut it into medium-sized pieces.
2. Peel and chop the onion. Peel and chop the garlic.
3. Arrange the fish, onion and garlic in a bowl of the right size. Add sugar, salt, vinegar, oil, hot pepper, allspice and bay leaf. Stir.
4. Arrange the fish in a clean, dense jar.
5. Refrigerate for 24 hours. The mackerel will thaw and leave juice.
Marinated mackerel. Flower release 2020 Flowers. Benefits of mackerel consumption
Mackerel is actually a general term that includes more than 30 species of fish, most of which belong to the fish family Scombridae. These fish are usually found near coastal areas, where they grow and feed.
Mackerel is usually found on large banks, which is why it becomes an easy target for fishermen. This is one of the reasons why mackerel is one of the most common fish on the menu, especially in North America. From 20 cm to 200 cm, these fish have different physical characteristics, but offer a similar aroma and nutritional profile, according to romedic.ro.
Read also: Poultry milk. The long-forgotten Romanian recipe
Marinated mackerel. Flower release 2020. Mackerel species are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, and have high levels of vitamin B12 (almost 700% of the daily requirement).
They contain minerals such as selenium, copper, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. They also contain lower amounts of vitamin A, potassium, zinc and sodium. A 100 gram serving of mackerel contains 21 grams of protein, representing about 40% of the required daily dose.
Chicken breast in milk & # 8211 Recipes for tasty and healthy diet
Chicken breasts are often used in the menu for healthy eating and eating. Preparing such a product is quite simple. However, the dish can sometimes be dry. Here are some delicious recipes for cooking chicken blood in milk. Sounds a bit unusual. But in these recipes, the meat is always very delicate, juicy and tasty.
|chicken breast & # 8211||500 g|
|2.5% milk or homemade & # 8211||500 ml|
|spices for poultry meat & # 8211||0.5 teaspoon|
|coarse salt & # 8211||0.5 teaspoon|
|paprika and turmeric & # 8211||0.5 l tablespoon|
|Cooking time: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 154 Kcal|
With a little effort, you will get a great snack.
- If you have frozen meat, defrost it beforehand. Then you have to wash your chest, dry it with a kitchen towel. Mix the spices, rub the chicken on all sides with the mixture. Cover with a cooking wrap, leave to marinate in a cool place for an hour
- Pour the milk into a suitable container, put it on the gas, let it boil. Put the marinated breasts in the milk, wait a minute and turn off the stove
- Cover the tight vessel with a lid, wrap it with a warm blanket or rug, let the breasts relax for 2 hours. During this time, they will be fully prepared.
Then you have to put the meat on a plate. Thanks to turmeric and paprika, the chicken will have a very elegant look and a delicate texture. Serve the food can be warm with fresh vegetables. But it will also taste cold. Perfect for healthy sandwiches ..
A housewife from Russia taught me to marinate fish in this way. An exceptional recipe!
Marinated mackerel is one of the tastiest appetizers served on the holiday table. Today we offer you a Russian marinade recipe suitable for several types of fish, such as salmon, cod and mackerel. Macro is the most affordable, so be sure to try this recipe.
You will get a delicious, fragrant and good-looking snack with an intense taste. You can serve the marinated mackerel with baked potatoes or mashed potatoes, it's a real treat!
- 0.5 glass of sunflower oil
Method of preparation
1. If the macros are frozen, then you need to defrost them, but not to the end. Then clean the fish, cut off the heads and fins and cut the fish into medium pieces.
2. Cut the onion into rounds and chop the dill. Mix the salt with the sugar.
3. Put the pieces of fish in a layered jar. Sprinkle each layer with salt and sugar, then with dill and onion.
4. Mix water with vinegar and oil. Pour the marinade over the fish, add the peppercorns and bay leaves and refrigerate the jar for at least 6 hours.