We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Roses with walnuts and cocoa:
Mix the yolks with the sugar until they become frothy, add the oil like mayonnaise, then the ground walnuts mixed with cocoa and flour. At the end add the beaten batter and vanilla sugar. -30 min over medium heat. Powder with sugar when removed from the mold.
beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt
I greased the silicone molds with oil
the oven should be preheated
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then gradually add the sugar and vanilla sugar, beat until the sugar melts.
Separately mix the yolks with the baking powder, oil and mineral water.
The obtained composition is mixed with the egg whites, put the rum and crushed walnut as you like (I crushed it more) then put the flour in the rain and mix lightly with a wooden spoon.
Line the forms with baking paper. Put in shapes about 3/4 of the composition, what remains put cocoa and mix gently until evenly incorporated with the rest of the pan. Bake at the right heat for about 60 minutes
I put pink gel dye from WILTON and I made a tray with pink, I took out the cocoa, I also saw you at the kitchen and I thought that my little girl would love it.
Method of preparation
To prepare the top, mix the yolks with the sugar until they become a light foam. Put the oil and boiling water in turn, mixing well after each ingredient. Then add the flour (mixed with baking powder and cocoa) and mix until the composition is homogeneous, then add the ground walnuts. Beat the egg whites hard, like meringues, with a pinch of salt. Incorporate them into the yolk mixture, mixing lightly with a spoon or spatula. Pour the dough into a form with removable walls (lined with oil and flour) and bake the top in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes. We test with the toothpick to check if it is baked. Remove the countertop on a wire rack and let it cool. During this time we prepare the walnut cream with cocoa: we boil the water with the sugar until it becomes a thick syrup. Remove from the heat and let it cool until warm. At this point add the yolks one by one, stirring constantly. Boil the mixture in a bain-marie for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until it thickens like a cream. Remove from the heat and let cool. Incorporate the whipped butter with powdered sugar, rum essence and 10 g of black cocoa. Add in turn the ground walnuts, mascarpone and whipped cream, mixing well after each ingredient. Leave the cream in the fridge for an hour and then assemble the cake. We syrup the top cut into 3 equal parts, then we grease each top with cream, taking care to keep it for the cake decoration. Garnish with ground walnuts or walnut halves. Good appetite!
You can find other tasty recipes on the Diva in Bucatarie blog.
Cake with cocoa top and vanilla cream with walnuts
Countertop: In a small bowl, beat eggs well with sour cream and set aside. In a bowl
Traditional cake with cocoa, walnuts and raisins
Mix the fresh yeast and sugar until you get a liquid paste. Dissolve it in slightly warm milk and add flour. We get a soft dough that we lightly powder with flour and leave it to ferment until it doubles in volume or the yeast has activated and has air bubbles.
For the dough:
Mix the yolks with the salt and leave the mixture for 10 minutes, to fix the pigment. Add the sugar and beat the composition until it becomes creamy and light in color.
Heat the milk slightly and add the lemon peel, orange peel and vanilla essence. (When I use citrus peel in recipes I buy organic fruit)
Put in a bowl sifted flour and pour in the middle the beaten egg yolks, raised mayonnaise, warm milk with flavors. Mix lightly until incorporated, then add the oil little by little, until it is completely incorporated into the dough. In the first phase, I prepare the dough in a bowl mixer, and then I finish the dough to be kneaded by hand.
Leave the dough covered, in a warm place, to double its volume. I usually leave it overnight.
For the filling:
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. When they start to make the first foam, add the sugar and beat them until they look shiny and the composition does not flow. Grind the walnuts and mix them with cocoa.
Pour in the beaten egg whites the mixture of cocoa, nuts and raisins. Mix everything until you get a thick cream. We line the trays for cakes with baking paper from the composition made, 3 medium cakes will come out.
Divide the dough raised into 3 equal parts. Grease the work table, facet and hands with a little oil. We take the first part of the dough and divide it in two, and we spread each part easily. Grease them with the prepared filling and roll them tightly then weave the 2 rolls and arrange them in the tray. Do the same with the rest of the dough. Let the trays ferment again in a warm place, until they double in volume.
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Grease the cozonacs on the surface with beaten egg and bake them for 45-50 minutes. After 25 minutes, cover them with aluminum foil, so that they don't burn on top.
Prepare a syrup of water and sugar and grease the fresh cakes with them. Delicious!
Traditional cake with walnuts and cocoa
Traditional cake with walnuts and cocoa. Fluffy and rich cake that stays fresh and good for over a week. Aromatic cake with walnut and cocoa filling. How to make stuffed homemade cakes?
Many people make traditional cake only for Easter or Christmas (Holidays), forgetting about it for the rest of the year. Because they are fond of "guests", they are not missing neither on Holidays nor on weekends. I make at least one wasp's nest or a tray of walnut snails, vanilla croissants or, why not, a cake.
The preparation method is a classic one: make a mayo, knead it, leave it to rise. It contains 5 yolks per 600 g of flour, which means about 8.3 yolks per 1 kg of flour. I also added butter instead of oil. Obviously, salt, vanilla and grated lemon peel are not missing from the dough.
If you are fasting, you can make this fasting cake with cocoa, walnut and raisins & # 8211 fluffy and fragrant (recipe here).
From the quantities below we obtained 1 traditional cake with walnuts and cocoa.
- 600 g of flour 000
- 300 ml milk
- 20 g fresh yeast or 5 g dry yeast
- 20 g sugar cough
- salt (12 g)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (grated)
- 5 yolks
- 100 g butter
- 180 g powdered sugar
- 300 g nut
- 150 g sugar
- 30 g cocoa
- 30 g butter
- a pinch of salt
- 100 g raisins (optional)
Method of preparation
In a larger bowl put flour mixed with dry yeast. Rub the yolks with the sugar, a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar, rum essence and lemon peel, until the sugar melts and the yolks have turned white. In a saucepan, heat the milk on the fire and pour over the yolks and mix. The resulting composition is gradually poured over the flour and incorporated completely. Meanwhile, melt the butter over low heat. From this butter, put 2-3 tablespoons in the dough from time to time, until everything is incorporated. The butter must be warm. Knead the dough well, mixing it with your hands from the outside of the bowl to the inside. After the butter is incorporated, and the cake dough gathers nicely from the walls of the basin and no longer sticks to your hands, start slamming it. This means that you take the dough with both hands, lift it and slam it with all your might back into the bowl. It is slammed so many times, it is kneaded again, then it is slammed again. This will incorporate air and will be fluffy. If the dough is too soft and you can't gather it, add more flour and possibly butter. The dough thus kneaded is finally covered with food foil and then it is raised in some beds, in the heat. Leave to rise until the dough doubles or even triples in volume. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: the walnuts are mixed with cocoa and about 3 tablespoons of sugar. The raisins drain and the two egg whites beat hard. Grease the trays with butter, and I recommend putting a baking paper on the bottom of the tray. Then start shaping the cakes. Grease the worktop with butter, then remove the dough, divide it in two halves. Take the dough thus divided and spread it on the work surface with your hands greased with butter. After spreading, as in the photos below, grease the top with a kitchen brush with a little whipped cream. then add cocoa, walnuts and raisins evenly. Roll the dough and then put it in the shape of a cake. Once done, they are raised for the second time, but are not covered. When they are growing, do not open the window or door, they must stay warm and sheltered. Before putting them in the oven, grease them with beaten egg. Then put the trays in the oven and bake over medium heat (app 180 degrees c) for about an hour. The cozonacs must be well browned at the end, as in the pictures below. to see if they are baked inside, you can stick a toothpick on its side, and if when you take it out it is dry and no dough is taken on it, then it is done. After they are baked, take them out of the oven and out of the molds and leave them covered with some napkins or a cotton tablecloth for 10-15 minutes. After cooling, put in food foil, not to dry.
Cozonac woven with walnut and cocoa. Recipe for beginners
If you find it difficult to knead cakes, I hope that the recipe proposed by me will make you try to prepare them at least once.
I want to mention from the beginning that I am also a beginner in the “cozonacit” ones, so if you want some braided cozonacs, you will be disappointed with the book. I specially filmed them as I came out. After the two cakes, I made another round of four that came out much better braided, but I didn't want to deceive you with editing edits.
In the following I will list the steps for preparing two cakes as well as the ingredients I used.
- 1 kg of flour
- 50 g of yeast
- 300 g sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 500 ml of milk
- 150 gr melted butter
- 20 ml rum or a rum essence
- 5 yolks
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
Careful! All ingredients, including flour, must be at room temperature to ensure the success of the recipe!
- To start, heat the milk to make the mayo. You don't have to let the milk boil, just heat it up. If you put boiled milk over yeast, it will NOT work and you will spoil the goodness of the ingredients.
- So, after the milk has warmed up, grind the 50 g of yeast over which we put two teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of flour. Mix everything with a little warm milk, enough to get a paste that we leave to rise for about 15 minutes or until it rises.
- Put the rest of the sugar over the warm milk and mix well until it dissolves.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour.
- After the yeast has risen, we will put it over the sifted flour.
- Mix the yolks with the salt, which we put over the flour.
- We add rum that can be replaced with rum essence.
- We also put lemon peel.
- We will gradually add the warm milk.
- The next step is to knead the dough.
- We put the melted butter little by little and knead until we make sure that it penetrates completely into the dough. You can add more oil if you feel that the dough has remained sticky.
- The kneading process is not a difficult one when you use a small amount of flour. Things change when we knead over 5 kg of flour. Therefore, if you are a beginner like me, I recommend that you repeat the kneading process, instead of struggling with a large amount of flour.
- And now let's go back to our dough, which after 10 minutes of kneading is ready to sleep its beauty for an hour. He doesn't like the cold or the current, so we have to cover him with a clean towel and put him in the heat. Let's move on to the filling!
Cake filling ingredients:
- 5 egg whites
- 40 g cocoa
- 200 g walnuts
- 100 g old powder
- a little lemon juice
- oil for greasing the worktop
- For starters, beat the egg whites together with the salt and a little lemon juice.
- After the egg whites are firm, add the powdered sugar and mix well until the foam forms lumps or does not fall out of the bowl.
- Now we are going to add the 40 g of cocoa that we easily incorporate into the egg whites with a spatula.
- At the end we add walnuts.
- After the dough has risen, grease the trays with butter and start braiding the cakes.
- We will first grease the worktop with oil.
- Divide the dough into four equal pieces.
- With the help of oiled hands, spread one of the pieces of dough on the counter.
- Add the filling as evenly as possible without pressing too hard, so as not to clog the dough with the walnut pieces.
- We do the same with the second piece.
- At the end, we knit the two strips of dough. We fold the ends inside so that the filling does not come out.
- We do the same with the second cake.
- Before baking, let the cozonacs rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake the cozonacs for 30 minutes in the preheated oven at 160 degrees Celsius, then about 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- In the last 20 minutes of baking, grease them with a beaten egg and sprinkle them with a little sugar.
- We wrap them in aluminum foil so they don't burn. This way we will get a soft shell.
That's about it! If you decide to prepare our recipe, we are waiting for you with reviews about the result obtained.
Moldovan cake with walnuts and cocoa. A recipe that comes out of the first try
From the weather-yellowed notebook, a successful Moldovan cake recipe with walnuts and cocoa.
50 g of fresh yeast
3 teaspoons rum essence
All ingredients for the Moldovan cake recipe with walnuts and cocoa must be brought to room temperature.
Heat the milk and add the butter and sugar.
For the cake dough, sift the egg flour or let it be aerated and make a hole in the middle of it.
Rub the yeast with a tablespoon of sugar and 2-3 tablespoons of warm milk.
Leave it to develop for a few minutes.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
In the middle of the flour, place the raised mayonnaise, mix lightly, pouring a little warm milk with melted butter and gathering flour from the edges.
Then add the yolks rubbed with salt and rum essence.
Knead the cake dough, adding the heated oil towards the end.
Leave it in a warm, covered place until it doubles in volume.
For the walnut and cocoa filling, prepare an egg white meringue with a pinch of salt and sugar.
Add half of the finely ground walnut and half of the coarsely chopped cocoa.
Spread four sheets of cake dough, grease with the filling composition and roll, then weave two rolls.
Place in trays lined with baking paper and cover with a towel.
Leave it in a warm place until it doubles in volume.
Grease with egg yolk diluted with milk and put in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes at 175 degrees.