We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The chicken breast is cut into strips and boiled in salted water. Leave until the meat is well cooked, taking care to remove the foam from time to time. When the meat is cooked, take it out on a plate.
Wash the piece of broccoli and break it into bouquets. In a bowl with water and salt that has come to a boil, put the broccoli bouquets and hold them for a few minutes (3-4). Using a spatula, then remove the broccoli bouquets on a plate.
Meanwhile, make the following mixture: mix half the amount of cheese with sour cream, eggs and milk. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with butter and place a row of broccoli, a row of chicken breast, then broccoli and then chicken (horizontally). On top put the mixture above and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes, then remove the bowl, sprinkle the remaining cheese and finely chopped parsley, put the olives in place and put in the oven for another 10- 15 minutes until the cheese melts.
It can be served both hot and cold.
Nettle puree with broccoli
- 1 pc. broccoli
- 3-4 bags of nettles sold by thrift stores, to be over 500 gr
- 1 slice butter
- 2-3 cloves of garlic to taste
- olive oil
- salt pepper
For chicken breast
For the dough: butter at room temperature mix with flour and eggs, add a little salt and baking powder, then put the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Broccoli is washed, cut into inflorescences and blanched in salted water, after sauteing with butter.
Cut the chicken breast into juliennes and sauté with leeks and butter. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and spread with a rolling pin in a sheet with a thickness of 0.7-0.8 cm. Arrange in the tart pan so that the dough reaches 2-3 cm on the edge. Arrange on the broccoli dough and the pre-prepared chicken breast.
Beat the eggs with the cream and grated cheese, salt, pepper and pour evenly over the tart. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
Chicken breast salad with broccoli it is very easy to prepare, the total preparation time being about 30 minutes.
1. Wash the chicken breast well, cut it in four and put it to boil, with a little salt.
2. Wash the broccoli bunches and boil them with a little salt.
3. Meanwhile, slice the tomatoes and olives.
4. After they have cooled, cut the chicken breast and the broccoli bunches into cubes.
5. Choose a large bowl, in which to mix all the ingredients. Add a few drops of olive oil and season with basil and salt.
because chicken breast salad with broccoli to have a cheerful appearance, add a few cubes of red bell pepper. Your child is allowed to eat a slice of graham bread with the portion of chicken breast salad with broccoli.
"Quiche" with broccoli and chicken
I took this recipe from Ceslavei Bodiu's website, gustosel.com, where it was tried and praised by many housewives. I urge you to try it too!
For a 6-8 serving tart, we need the following:
250 gr. flour
80 gr. butter
100 ml. whipped cream
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
300 gr. broccoli
200 gr. chicken meat
1 red capsicum pepper
100 gr. pressed cheese
100 ml. whipped cream
salt, pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
Sift flour into a bowl, along with baking powder and salt. Add the butter at room temperature, and knead until you get some crumbs.
Add 100 ml. of cold cream, which we quickly incorporate into the mixture.
Form a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
Meanwhile, we prepare the ingredients for the filling:
Chicken meat (I had a breast, but it works just as well as a leg), it is boiled according to all the rules. Broccoli is dissolved in the appropriate large bouquets and blanched in salted water for about 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
Cut the meat and pepper into smaller or more masked pieces, as you like.
Take the cold dough out of the fridge and spread it on a sheet, which we place in a tart pan greased with butter, or lined with baking paper (I used one with removable walls for cakes).
Prick the countertop with a fork in several places and chaotically place the meat and vegetables, then remove the excess crust from the edges, leaving an edge about 1-2 fingers above the level of the filling.
Beat eggs, along with whipped cream and grated cheese, season with salt and pepper.
And put the dish in the hot oven, at 180 C, for about 40-50 minutes. You are already oriented by how the oven you have bakes and by the filling in the middle of the tart, which must be "coagulated".
Chicken and broccoli tart
A tasty tart with chicken breast, broccoli and other vegetables, which is prepared quickly.
- 250 g flour
- 100 g lard / 125 g butter
- 1 or
- 7-8 tablespoons of water
- a pinch of salt
- 350 g broccoli
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 1 red onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 10-12 baby carrots / 1 large carrot
- 5 eggs
- 200g yogurt
How to prepare tart with chicken breast and broccoli.
1. Boil the chicken breast for 20-25 minutes. We put the broccoli in boiling water and let it boil for 7-8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the dough for the tart. Put flour in a bowl, add lard or butter and egg. Add a pinch of salt and 7 tablespoons of water. It also depends on the size of the egg, if necessary add a tablespoon of water. The dough should not be sticky.
3. Grease the tart form with oil and sprinkle with flour.
4. Spread the dough in a round sheet, put it in the tray, cut the edges to be uniform and prick it with a fork from place to place.
5. Chop the boiled chicken breast into cubes, and divide the broccoli into smaller pieces. Cut the onion and pepper into juliennes, and slice the carrot.
6. Put the vegetables and the chicken breast in the shape of a tart.
7. Beat eggs with yogurt, add salt to taste and pour lightly and evenly over the tart.
8. Bake the tart for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven at 200 degrees. Portion after it cools. Good appetite!
750 gr broccoli or 600 gr frozen broccoli
800 ml chicken soup
200 gr sour cream
200 gr boiled chicken and cut into slices
Clean the fresh broccoli bunches, cut the stem into cubes (if necessary let the broccoli thaw). Peel and chop the onion, add it to the broccoli in the boiling soup and simmer covered for 15 minutes. Remove a few bunches of broccoli, the rest pass it in the soup. Add the sour cream and mix to taste.
Put the soup in plates, and on top cut sliced chicken and broccoli bouquets.
Pasta with broccoli and chicken breast
- Boil the pasta for about 8 minutes then put it in a stream of cold water and put it in a large bowl.
While we are cooking the pasta, we can also burn the broccoli (or we can steam them), only 7 minutes, otherwise they will darken in color. Drain them well and put them over the pasta.
Chicken breast or thighs, add salt and pepper or chicken spices and fry in a Teflon pan until lightly golden.
In fact, this sauce is a bechamel sauce and is very easy to make.
In a saucepan, melt the butter and then add the flour, stirring quickly to mix. Then gradually pour the warm milk over the flour and mix with a whisk until smooth.
Let it simmer (chewing continuously) for approx. 7-8 minutes. The sauce should have a creamy consistency but not very thick (as in ciulama) it should be more liquid. Season with salt and pepper (if you have white pepper it would be ideal, it will give it a special flavor).
Remove the pan from the heat and let the sauce cool a bit then add the sour cream.
Mix the pasta with the vegetables, meat and white sauce, season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle grated Parmesan on top.
It is a quick dish, it does not take more than 30 minutes to prepare it, easy and delicious!