We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and sugar.
Beat the yolks well with the 2 tablespoons of oil and rum essence and mix slowly with the egg white foam.
Mix the flour with the baking powder, cocoa and ground almonds, then incorporate it into the egg white composition, stirring gently from the bottom up.
Pour the composition into a tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Cut into three equal parts after it has cooled completely.
Put the whipped cream in a pan on the fire. When it reaches the boiling point (without boiling) add the diced chocolate. Stir vigorously until all the chocolate has melted. Add the butter and you're done. Allow to cool completely to room temperature and then place in the freezer for 1 hour.
Then the cream should be beaten with the mixer for about 2-3 minutes. It will become fluffy and only good to use
The tops are syruped with a syrup made of water, sugar and almond essence. Place the countertop-cream-countertop-cream-countertop.
Put the cake in the fridge for 1 hour and then decorate according to imagination, preference, etc.
Chocolate cake with almond flour
Chocolate cake with almond flour from: dark chocolate, butter, eggs, brown sugar, walnut, almond flour, chocolate, sour cream, rum essence.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 150g butter
- 5 eggs
- 150 g brown sugar
- 150 g ground walnuts
- 100 g of almond flour
Method of preparation:
Melt the broken chocolate in pieces with butter on the steam bath. Stir and leave to cool.
Rub the yolks with the brown sugar until you get a fine cream. Gradually incorporate the butter and chocolate cream, then the finely ground walnut and almond flour. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and incorporate them into the above composition.
Pour into a cake tin lined with paper and bake for 40-45 minutes. Cut the countertop in half only after it has cooled.
For the cream, grind the chocolate and place it in a bain-marie bowl. Leave it on the fire until the chocolate melts, without boiling it.
Gradually pour the cream and stir slowly and continuously. At the end, after the cream has gained consistency, add rum essence to taste.
Assemble the cake immediately, using the lukewarm cream. After it has cooled, refrigerate it for at least four hours.
Each countertop is made separately, these ingredients are for 1 countertop, we need 2 countertops
Beat the egg whites with the salt powder until they become foam, then add one tablespoon of sugar at a time. In the end, the egg whites must be firm and shiny. Using a spatula, incorporate the ground almonds. Put a wax paper on a tray, then spread the dough in a circle with a diameter of 20 cm. Level it with a spatula and bake it at 165 degrees for 20-25 minutes. We take it out and let it cool completely.
We do the same with the second countertop.
Vanilla cream with almonds
- 400 ml of milk
- 20 gr starch
- 4 yolks
- 120 gr sugar
- 125 gr butter
- 1/2 vanilla stick
- 65 grams of ground almonds powder
- We boil the milk together with the vanilla seeds. Separately with a whisk, lightly beat the yolks, add the sugar, beat until creamy, then add the starch. When the milk reaches boiling point, pour it thinly over the eggs and always mix with the whisk. Put it back in the pot that boiled the milk, then turn the heat to low and turn with a wooden spoon. The composition will slowly begin to thicken. Add the almonds and the extract. Leave it on the fire until it reaches the consistency of a pudding. If it is lumpy, take the target and mix vigorously. Remove from the heat and let cool. Stir in the cream from time to time so as not to form a crust. We mix the soft butter until it becomes creamy, then we put a spoonful of the cooled cream, until we add it all. Let it cool until we prepare our utensils for assembling the cake.
I used an adjustable ring. First I put a countertop sheet, then half of the cream, followed by the second countertop sheet. At the end the rest of the cream. Let cool for 2 hours. Then beat 200 ml whipped cream with 50 g sugar until it hardens. With the help of a pos, put the whipped cream over the cake, add the glazed cereal candies (optional) and put it in the freezer for 1 hour.
I really wanted to make a Raffaello cake. There are plenty of recipes on the internet, but I wanted to compose a cake that would reproduce the taste of the delicate, tasty, coconut-flavored, almond-hidden almond, wafer wrap with a fine, soft, creamy, crispy candy. which melts in your mouth.
I was inspired by scrumdiddlyumptious, for countertop and cream, because from everything I saw on the internet, this recipe seemed to me the closest to Raffaello. I made small changes, in the sense that I put almond flour instead of fried almonds and mascarpone instead of yogurt. And, to look even more like Raffaello, I inserted wafer sheets and chopped almonds into the cake.
Finally, this cake is divine and I highly recommend you try it. The almond top is fine and fluffy, it should not be syruped. The cream is particularly refined, and the almonds complete the taste of this special cake. I used peeled almonds, which I browned a little in the oven and then chopped coarsely to make them feel good in the cake.
Method of preparation
Mascarpone and strawberry cake
Top: Mix eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt until it doubles in volume. Alternatively,
Chocolate cake and coffee cream
Preparation for the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites on the robot with
I mixed the butter with the sugar. I added eggs and vanillin.
I melted the chocolate on a steam bath and added it to the composition.
I mixed the baking powder with flour and then added it to the composition, alternating a tablespoon of flour with a tablespoon of hot water. I made a double quantity and baked 3 rectangular countertops, because I wanted to make a carapace cake.
I put the composition in the tray and baked.
I cut the almonds into smaller pieces and put them in a saucepan
with sugar and on fire with it. I left it on low heat until the sugar melted. Then with the help of the facet we reduced them to a lower degree of granulation.
I cut the peaches (I used compote) into cubes. I left the condensed milk in the freezer for 15 minutes. I took it out of the congi and mixed it until it started to swell like foam.
I added lemon juice, I added whipped cream, praline almonds, then peaches and finally gelatin.
In the round shape of the cake covered in transparent foil, I started to build the carapace cake.
I added the first layer of mousse, then the second round top, I added the second layer of mousse, I put the last round top.
I sealed it and put it in the fridge until the next day.
The next day I took it out of the fridge and implicitly out of shape. I dressed it in a layer of butter and decorated it
The recipe Chocolate cake with almond and peach mousse was proposed by DoraM on the culinar.ro forum
Another chocolate cake recipe can be found here: Chocolate cake with strawberry cream,
Good evening, Barbatlacratita! It's a recipe that seems easy to make. Would a few cherries in the cherry tree work, what do you say? I would also try a pinch of pepper and a pinch of salt in chocolate cream, without any joke! Enhances the aroma!
Otherwise only good! ADRIAN
Good evening, Adriana! I used almond essence and I think a few cherries would work. I wouldn't say no to a drop of pepper in chocolate cream, even some hot peppers, I like spicy chocolate. I don't know what to say about salt, I don't want to miss too much and run out of cake cream :))
there was once a dark chocolate on the market with hot peppers and sea salt.
absolutely delicious (at least for my slightly weirder tastes) so. in my opinion a little salt next to hot peppers and chocolate would not hurt.
it deserves a try:)
at the first opportunity I will try this option. I still have to find people with my strange taste to take a risk and try the cake with hot peppers and salt))
:) You could try this option when you don't want to share the cake with anyone. But what do you do if you discover that your tastes are not strange at all and everyone likes them? :))
Too bad I never found that dark chocolate with hot peppers and sea salt.
I've been searching lately and haven't found it :(
I was thinking of making homemade chocolate in which to put a little dry red pepper and a little (even a little) salt
this is what the packaging looks like :) if you find it somewhere, let me know and please: D
:)) Now for sure I will immediately recognize the chili chocolate. If I find it, you will be the first to be notified)
DICHISITULEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you never cease to amaze me.
Diana, I'm working a little now, too, because we're around for the holidays :) Otherwise I would have made it simpler, in the form of a cake: D
hmmm. what a delight this cake! Very nice blog!
Yes, it looks very good. I really like the combination of chocolate and fruit and I would try to slip some cherries in the cream. I hope you do not mind :)
No, Roxana, I can't be upset if you improve my recipe. I hope you don't mind me answering you so late.
superb recipes, try a cake top - no, baking powder, quantity - 7 eggs, 250 g sugar, 210 g flour very successful
Thanks for the idea. I would like some extra details.
I just tried to make the cream according to your recipe and I am very excited! It turned out great and has a very beautiful color!
Now that you have gained courage, I'm waiting for you to try other recipes on the blog, I like to think you have a choice :)
Total failure with this cake cream presented here ..: (((
I do not know what happened. as I added the honey the cream cheese suddenly.
I don't know what could have happened. I put what you said. : ((
Georgiana, I really don't know what happened to your cream. I think there was nothing wrong with the honey used, so somewhere else it must have been & quotbuba & quot.
It was ok until I added honey. how I put the honey. ready. it's all gone. it was simply cheese. I kept thinking how the hell not to lose it ... what to make them tie it. and what do you think he thought. I made a cup of gelatin and I only managed to put half that immediately the cream was made like yours, as in the pictures. as if it were hocus pocus, I was also masked when I saw it. I felt good that I didn't have to throw it away :) I used it as a first layer for the cake. Anyway, I will try this cream recipe for the next cake ... if the same happens, I know the remedy. :)
Now I'm going to copy the pizza recipe, tomorrow I'm making pizza: P. I copy them in word format. in case something happens with the blog God forbid, I have a backup :). Pup: *
:) You were inspired, I don't think it would have occurred to me to & quotdreg & quot the gel cream cake. I will remember your idea, maybe it will ever be needed. So, be careful, don't ruin a backup! :))
Interesting decoration idea! I'll apply it for sure! And the cake. super good!
Good luck, Cornelia! I hope you are happy with the cake.
It couldn't be anything but superb. I was patient and decorated it. Thanks for the recipe, Robert! My cake was much appreciated.
Is starch really necessary? Thank you
Starch is not mandatory, it can be easily replaced with flour. The cream of the cake would come out finer with starch, this would be the reason why I recommended it.
I would like to ask you for sure the cream written in the recipe or whipped cream.
I've read somewhere about sweet cream creams recipes but I can't believe it, I don't know why maybe because I've never tried it.
Then, if I understood correctly, put sour cream and not whipped cream.
Hi! Sure I wrote the cream in the cake recipe, don't worry. Liquid whipped cream would probably be used instead of sour cream.
Yesterday, in the absence of occupation, I wanted to surprise my husband and make him something sweet. I kept looking around and stopped at this cake. it was all very good. Initially it seemed too little cream but when I tasted it was ok, with more I think it was more nauseating. I improved it with a few cherries) I will definitely repeat the recipe another time!
I'm glad you liked it and I hope your husband was pleasantly surprised if not by the cake, then at least by the occupation you found :) Interesting idea with sour cherries, here's how you multiplied the cake cream a bit: )
I'm doing it this New Year's Eve too (last year I didn't know your blog, which would inspire me :)), but I'll add raspberries! Happy birthday!
Manuela added sour cherries to the cake, you want to add raspberries. I think I'm the only one who leaves it alone like that, with chocolate :)) Goodbye and Happy Birthday!
Well. if it's chocolate cake, then it's chocolate. Who wants fruit, to make fruit cake, right?
The cake looks great and I'm sure it tastes great. I will try this recipe without a doubt. It seems that you are an exceptional cook (so to speak). How upset are you?
Good luck further.
:) Cristina, I could "quot" you a little by telling you to read the comments of all the recipes, you will be guaranteed. But as there are over eight thousand comments, I better save you from torment and tell you: I recently turned 35 years old. I am not an exceptional chef at all, not even an exceptional amateur :) Rather I am a culinary blogger who has started to gain some experience (soon the blog will be three years old), and this experience makes me able better highlight my & quot & culinary achievements & quot :)
I really like the recipe: simple and to the point! I think I'll try it these days, then I'll come back with more comments.
I am waiting for you with as many comments as possible after trying the cake. The weekend has already begun, so maybe make time to cook these days: D
Hi! I'm Florian and I have a little dilemma with this cream! You can also tell me the sour cream (like the one we use for soups and other dishes or the sweet cream for whipped cream) I ask you because I have seen this notification in many recipes and I did not have the courage to make creams except with whipped cream: D
My respects for what gets out of your hand)
Florian, in the case of this cake you can use any kind of cream, you don't necessarily need the one for whipped cream. Sorry for the delay, sometimes I miss a message or two.
Excellent cake. A wonder. Good for everything !! As I promised, I won't give up until I "quote" everything you posted, I made a lot of recipes, they are excellent. I did the suberek on Friday. today the cake, tomorrow the break, let's see what I do next week. I made the cake for a 9-year-old boy and there was nothing left. I had some emotions, I was doing it for the first time and you realize if it didn't work out (I kept reading about incidents with cutting the cream.), I had done my script with ganache cream. Luckily I made the countertop and the syrup the day before. finally in a short time a goodness came out. It's too late and I'd still eat a slice, but it's not.
Once again congratulations from the bottom of my heart, this blog is a real delight. Your explanations are detailed and perfect. I don't think you can go wrong. Thank you very much. knitting needle
With pleasure, Andra! You should not have emotions when you enter the kitchen, my recipes should give you confidence :) Even if you read about incidents, they are inevitable in the kitchen, their causes can be multiple - but I consider that if you read carefully the recipes, if you follow the instructions exactly and if you use good quality ingredients, normally you should not encounter serious problems.
I'm glad that the chocolate cake came out to your taste and that its preparation went "a la carte" online :) What recipe did you choose for this week?
Preparation Cake with chocolate, nectarines and almonds
- We put in a bowl, on a steam bath, the broken or cut chocolate, the butter, the oil and the liquid cream. Stir occasionally until the chocolate melts. It is then left to cool.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Beat the yolks together with the sugar until they double or triple in volume and light in color.
- Then mix with a spatula (preferably silicone) with melted and cooled chocolate.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and sift.
- In the composition of the yolks and chocolate, incorporate with a spatula (not with the mixer / target) half of the beaten egg whites. Then add half of the sifted flour and mix in the same way. Continue with the rest of the egg whites and the rest of the flour.
- The composition obtained is poured into a large baking tray, lined with baking sheet (or butter and flour).
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees or until the toothpick test passes.
- Pour on another baking sheet and leave to cool.
2. Nectarine jam.
- The nectarines are washed and peeled with an economical knife (vegetable peeler). Cut into slices and put in a saucepan, on the fire together with the sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir and let it simmer until it starts to boil. Take the foam from time to time.
- After it starts to boil, simmer and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Put the almond flakes in a non-stick pan and brown over low heat. (They can also be browned in the oven in a tray lined with baking sheet.)
- When the jam is ready, add the almond flakes and leave to cool.
3. Nectarine puree.
- The nectarines are washed and peeled. Cut into slices and puree using a food processor / blender / chopper. Add powdered sugar in case you want it to be sweeter. I didn't feel the need. It's better to be more sour.
- The puree obtained is passed through a sieve as fine as possible twice.
- In a bowl (which fits over a saucepan) put 100 ml of cold water and the contents of a sachet of gelatin (10 gr). I prefer to use gelatin sheets but this time I didn't find them. Leave the gelatin to hydrate for 10 minutes, then place on a steam bath to melt. Stir occasionally, being careful not to boil, until a clear liquid is obtained.
- Take the bowl off the pan and let it cool for a few moments.
- Add a tablespoon or two of puree to the gelatin and mix well. Then pour, in a thin thread into the rest of the puree and mix well.
- Pour the obtained composition into a tray or boxes, in a layer of 5 mm. I used two plastic boxes. Put in the freezer.
4. Almond mousse.
- Place the almonds in a pan and brown in the oven. (150 degrees)
- Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and let it boil until you get a thicker caramel, but not very thick. I chose to use demerara sugar for an even more pronounced caramel taste.
- Pour the caramel over the browned almonds in the oven and then leave to cool.
- After cooling, break into smaller pieces. To make the robot work easier, the broken pieces can be placed between two baking sheets and broken with the help of a twister.
- Then move everything to a robot and mix until a paste is obtained. Because it's hard work for the robot, you can add a little liquid cream. If the robot is strong enough, it is not necessary to add cream.
- Leave to cool, then refrigerate.
- Liquid cream - necessarily cold from the fridge, beat with powdered sugar until you get a fairly strong cream. (preferably, especially in summer, the vessel and the target should be cold)
- Then add the almond paste in two or three slices and incorporate with the mixer.
- With gelatin proceed as above. Hydrate and then melt on a steam bath. After it has cooled for a few moments, add a tablespoon - two tablespoons of almond mousse and mix well. What we obtained is poured into a thin thread in the almond mousse and is incorporated very well, being careful not to remove all the air from the mousse.
- I made two mini cakes and a bigger, rectangular cake. For mini cakes we did this: with the help of a glass I cut two circles (one for each mini cake) with a diameter smaller than the diameter of the shape in which I assembled them.
- On the two rings I put the nectarine jam with almonds in a not very thick layer.
- I put the ring in which I assembled them and I put a layer of almond mousse taking care to enter the cream and between the countertop and the ring. I leveled and put the forms in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- I took the nectarine puree out of the freezer and cut two circles of puree with the same glass. (I held the edge of the glass with which I cut it for half a minute in boiled water).
- When 10 minutes had passed, I took the molds out of the freezer and placed the puree circles in the center.
- I added another layer of cream. Normally add cream to the top in the forms and level perfectly. (I didn't have rings high enough as I would have liked, so this part was harder. I added cream and tried to level it, the cream being taller than the shape).
- The forms are put back in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- I did the same for the rectangular cake. (I chose to make the big rectangular cake because I didn't have any bigger cake shape and it seemed easier to work with rectangles than with circles.)
- I melted the broken white chocolate pieces on the steam bath mixed with the liquid cream.
- I hydrated and then melted the gelatin on the steam bath (as above).
- I added a few tablespoons of melted and slightly cooled chocolate in the also cooled gelatin. I mixed well, then poured thinly into the rest of the melted chocolate. I left it to cool to room temperature until the composition was no longer very fluid.
- I put the cakes from the freezer on a grill on a baking sheet lined with baking sheet. I carefully poured the icing over each cake, making sure it was perfectly dressed. If you run out of icing, collect the drained icing on the baking sheet, reheat it very little and use it where you need it.
- Before the icing dried, I glued almond flakes (previously browned) on the edge of each cake.
- On the two mini cakes I simply put only one phisalys.
- On the big cake I put 3 halves of strawberry and a phisalys.
- I put them in the fridge for 3-4 hours and then ate them.
Because I didn't really have everything at hand (being away and not at home) they didn't come out perfect-perfect in appearance, but believe me, that had nothing to do with their taste!
They were extraordinarily good. The chocolate top blended very well with the sweetness of the nectarines and the very slightly bitter taste of the almonds. The combination of textures was also very successful. I expected it to be very good, but it was more than that!
"Queen of Sheba" cake recipe with chocolate and almonds
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 40 minutes
FOR THE COUNTER
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 120 g butter
- 130 g sugar crystals (cough)
- 2 tablespoons black rum
- 3 large or 4 small eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 g almonds
- 40 g sugar
- 70 g 000 flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
FOR CHOCOLATE GLAZING
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 25 g butter
- 1 tablespoon brown rum
- 150 ml fermented fat cream (not whipped cream)
1. In a moderately heated grill pan, whisk the almonds without oil for about 2 minutes and turn off the heat. Let it cook a little without fire. When they are cold, grind them almost finely. Mix them with the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C with top-down ventilation, step about 3.5-4 on classic 8-stage gas stoves.
3. If your 18-20 cm diameter shape does not have removable walls, then it would be better to line it with baking paper, but not folded because it is still small shape (disc on the bottom and tape on the side should , fixed laterally with a drop of butter applied in 3-4 polka dots, on the walls). Leave her waiting.
4. Melt the chocolate together with the butter on a hot water bath, but also over a very low heat, or in the microwave, and let it cool slightly.
With a small fork or a wooden spoon, immediately mix in the composition with the chocolate taken from the fire, the yolks, in turn, then add the black rum.
5. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they harden and make tips. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and mix until it becomes a glossy meringue, about 2 minutes.
Pour the mixture of chocolate and dry ingredients into the egg whites. Mix by hand with the aim of the pear with movements from the bottom up.
6. Pour the dough into the form of a prepared cake top and bake it in the oven for about 30 minutes or more, until you pass the test with the toothpick that is inserted in the center of the test, it comes out dry, not loaded with wet dough.
After baking, it will be cooled on a grill (I use the one in the oven placed on the grill of the hob or on a saucepan to circulate the air).
CHOCOLATE GLAZE PREPARATION
1. Melt the chocolate together with the butter on a hot water bath, or in the microwave, and let it cool slightly.
2. Add sour cream and black rum.
1. After the countertop has cooled, place a & # 8220colac & # 8221 (circle with a large hole in the middle) as a collar on the tray / plate so that it doesn't get dirty with cream and then cover the countertop up and on the sides with cream, spreading the cream using a blade or knife with a wide blade.
2. Bar (decorate) the sides with almond flakes, with the wide-bladed knife.
It is a small, wonderful cake and I am very glad that I tested it according to this classic recipe.
Liv (e) it!
How to make Mona Lisa sheets for Mozart Cake?
I made the Mona Lisa sheets according to the recipe of the famous Belgian chocolatier Pierre Marcolini from his book I bought in Brussels on one of the occasions I tasted his delicious pralines. I worked with a kitchen scale. I melted 50 g of butter and left it to cool. From it I will put 10 g in each sheet (I melted more because it remains on the walls of the pan).
I fried the hazelnuts a little in a dry pan because this intensifies their aroma. Then I rubbed them in my palms to get rid of the shells.
Mona Lisa sheets can be prepared with max. 24 hours in advance. They are kept in the pantry on the papers on which they were baked. They have a slightly sticky surface so we won't overlap them.
Preparation of Mona Lisa countertop with hazelnuts and cocoa (make 2 identical sheets)
I set the oven to 180 C with ventilation (heat up + down) and the middle to high stage for gas.
I ground the hazelnuts with the powdered sugar in the coffee grinder. Sugar prevents the formation of greasy conglomerates (hazelnuts are greasy).
In a small bowl I put the 2 whole raw eggs, a pinch of salt, vanilla and a mixture of hazelnuts ground with sugar. I beat everything for 2-3 minutes with the mixer. Then I added the flour, cocoa and melted butter and mixed for another minute. Separately I beat 50 g of egg white foam with a pinch of salt. I poured the foam over the composition in the bowl and incorporated it manually with a spatula, with wide movements from top to bottom.
On the large oven tray (33 x 42 cm) I put a sheet of baking paper on which I placed a metal ring 24 cm in diameter (only the ring, without the bottom of the hunger!). I carefully poured the composition of the Mona Lisa sheet with hazelnuts and cocoa and leveled it with a spatula. I immediately put the form in the oven (preheated to 180 C with ventilation, heat up + down). I baked the top for 12 minutes at 180 C (after 8 minutes I turned the tray to bake evenly).
I took the tray out of the oven and carefully detached the edges of the countertop with a knife. I carefully lifted the metal circle. I drew the paper with the sheet on it on a metal grid (to release the tray). Wash the ring immediately, wipe and prepare for the next sheets. The Mona Lisa sheet with nuts and cocoa will remain on the baking paper until completely cooled.
It was only after it was cold that I carefully removed it from the baking paper (right at the time of assembling the cake).
I did the same to prepare the second Mona Lisa sheet with hazelnuts and cocoa (same quantities, same technique, same baking time). In the end I got 2 sheets of cocoa and peanuts.
Preparation of countertop or sheet Mona Lisa with pistachio (1 pc)
I finely ground the pistachio together with the powdered sugar (in the grinder).
In a small bowl I put the 2 whole raw eggs, a pinch of salt, 2-3 drops of green food coloring and the pistachio mix ground with sugar. I beat everything for 2-3 minutes with the mixer. Then I added the flour and melted butter and mixed for another minute. Separately I beat 50 g of egg white foam with a pinch of salt. I poured the foam over the composition in the bowl and incorporated it manually with a spatula, with wide movements from top to bottom.
On the large oven tray (33 x 42 cm) I put a sheet of clean baking paper on which I placed the metal ring 24 cm in diameter (washed, wiped). I carefully poured the composition of the Mona Lisa sheet with pistachios and leveled it with a spatula. I immediately put the form in the oven (preheated to 180 C with ventilation, heat up + down). I baked the top for 12 minutes at 180 C (after 8 minutes I turned the tray to bake evenly).
I took the tray out of the oven and carefully detached the edges of the countertop with a knife. I carefully lifted the metal circle. I drew the paper with the sheet on it on a metal grid (to release the tray). Wash the ring immediately, wipe and prepare for the next sheets. The Mona Lisa sheet of pistachios will remain on the baking paper until completely cooled.
It was only after it was cold that I carefully removed it from the baking paper (right at the time of assembling the cake).
Preparation of Meatballs with almonds (1 pc)
I prefer almond flakes & # 8211 are found in Selgros, Lidl, Kaufland. I finely ground the almonds with powdered sugar (in a grinder).
In a small bowl I put the 2 whole raw eggs, a pinch of salt, 4-5 drops of almond essence and the mixture of ground almonds and sugar. I beat everything for 2-3 minutes with the mixer. Then I added the flour and melted butter and mixed for another minute. Separately I beat 50 g of egg white foam with a pinch of salt. I poured the foam over the composition in the bowl and incorporated it manually with a spatula, with wide movements from top to bottom.
I repeated the story with the tray lined with baking paper over which I put the 24 cm metal ring. I carefully poured the composition of the Mona Lisa sheet with almonds and leveled it with a spatula. I immediately put the form in the oven (preheated to 180 C with ventilation, heat up + down). Am coptul blatul 12 minute la 180 C (după 8 minute am întors tava ca să se coacă uniform).
Foodblogger la Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
Am scos tava din cuptor și am desprins cu grijă marginile blatului cu un cuțit. Am ridicat cu grijă cercul metalic. Am tras hârtia cu foaia pe ea pe un grilaj metalic (ca să eliberez tava). Foaia Joconde cu midgale va rămâne pe hârtia de copt pâna la răcirea completă.
De-abia după ce a fost rece am desprins-o cu grijă de pe hârtia de copt (chiar în momentul montării tortului).